STOP the KILLING of BLACK PEOPLE by ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS
The FaceBook Group page, Abstain Until, for the united-independent project to end ALL killing of black people by enforcement officials has been launched. It is an open group.
The reason that I did not make it a “Like”/”Cause” page is that the FaceBook policy requires that there be an “official representative” for the “cause” and that said page not be “generic” in nature. And, THAT would not be united-independent; thereby, quickly becoming ineffective by turning into in-fighting as well as enabling a laser-focus by the racists (white supremacists) on individual, breathing black people. I suspect that the smartest racists thought WAY ahead about the platform becoming an effective one for countering racism.
Smart racists (white supremacists) should not be able stop this collective action by focusing on any individual(s). Therefore, no one should be the “leader” of this project. No one should be able to approve or stop any action taken by any other person who acts or speaks in regard to this project. The number of people taking part in the action should be too large and changing for racists (white supremacist) to stop it even with their best efforts.
POLICE WORK FOR WHITE/NON-BLACK PEOPLE.
Males: Cancel ESPN or similar sports channels/packages until the white people who profit from your dollars have EFFECTIVELY pressured their enforcement officials to STOP killing us. Let WHITE/NON-BLACK PEOPLE “do the meetings” We just selectively abstain from buying from them until the killing of us by their police stops COMPLETELY.
POLICE WORK FOR WHITE PEOPLE/NON-BLACK PEOPLE.
Females: Stop getting nails, pedicures, brows, etc. done at non-black shops until the non-black people who profit from your dollars have EFFECTIVELY pressured their enforcement officials to STOP killing us. Let WHITE/NON-BLACK PEOPLE “do the meetings.” We just selectively abstain from buying their products/services until the killing of us by their police stops COMPLETELY.
“Completely stopped” means no killing of any black person for at least six months. Each time there is another killing after that six months, another year is added to the boycott. Males can use the time they would spend watching sports doing something constructive like exercising themselves by playing that sport. Females can save the money for something constructive including starting black-owned nail shops.
ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO WANT THIS BADGE-WEARING MURDER OF BLACK PEOPLE TO STOP:
Any person wanting to do more than boycott can choose and complete one or more tasks from the suggested list and/or add and or complete one or more task suggestions of their own. (“Black” persons here may be replaced by reader with “Afrikan,” “Moor,” or similar term)
1) TAKE YOUR CAMERA or CAMERA-PHONE WITH YOU EACH DAY AND CAPTURE ANY POLICE STOP ON VIDEO YOU SEE. UPLOAD ANY ABUSE INCIDENT ON-LINE WITH “Abstain Until” in the TAG/TITLE”.
2) Download as many police-abuse videos from the web to your personal hard-drive as you can so that there will be too many black people who have the evidence for white people to erase it. And, when a web site gets hacked, as it will, the videos can be re-posted.
3) Start a Facebook page for the project for people to post police abuse videos they have on their hard-drive.
4) Start a website with links to known videos of police abuse of black persons.
5) Translate and do voice-over in a language other than English.
6) Convert videos from one format (flash, etc,) to one or more other formats.
7) Provide a mirror site for Item 2.
EIGHT) Make compilation videos of police abuse of black people. (wordpress put an emoticon for the numeral eight here….????, yeah)
9) Make a site that stays updated on the longest compilation video.
10) Make a list of all known officials and contact info mentioned in paragraph 13
11) Send a video of related to this project to a group of your FB friends or in your email contact list.
12) Upload a list of names, photos and city of all police abusers shown on video abusing one or more black person.
13) Upload a list of names and photos of all judges that failed to adequately punish an abuser.
14) Write a blog post or magazine/ newspaper article about this project.
15) Write a FaceBook status or note about this project.
16) Research and post the contact info for the cable companies in your area.
17)Research and post the contact info for Asian business associations in your area.
18) Compose a form letter that can be copied and pasted into an email as to the reason for the boycott of the cable company or nail shop or Asian merchant group.
19) Tell somebody each day about the boycotts (Abstentions).
20) ADD one or more suggestions to this list.