The Voltron Rules for Black Entertainers
Host Note: A voltron is animated a team of individuals with different functions/abilities that join together to form the giant super robot. The term is used here to illustrate a concept. The term is not meant to imply, in any way, that the system of white supremacy is child’s play. The first illustration, the wagon circle, may illustrate the concept better for those unfamiliar with this animated series.
It seems that the only way for a black person to to make it BIG in the entertainment field is to meet one or more of these 7 requirements:
1. Engage in homosexual acts
2. Be a victim of pedophilia (hetero or homo)
3. Have a sexual arrangement with a white “person” or person who could, at some point, be classified as white (such as some “Latinos,” “Arabs,” etc).
4. Stay single so that upon death, the money goes back to where it came–white folks.
5. Produce or adopt white kids so that upon death, the money goes back to where it came–white folks.
6. Have a drug habit so that white folk can control you and then, if they decide to, they can always kill you and make it look like a overdose
7. If dating or married to another person who is clearly not white, do not mention anything about race/ racism. Be hush-hush about it and non- confrontational. [Be a genius at the art of seeming to talk about serious things while never doing so].
I have come to the conclusion that a black person cannot counter racism in the entertainment industry. Maybe, we should sacrifice our talent. That is, don’t give it to white folk until the system of white domination (supremacy) has been toppled. It seems that if you break any the rules above, white folks will “voltron” you—That is, they will join forces to: charge you with tax crimes or plant evidence for other false criminal charges; plant lawyers to steal your money; send in one or more agents to start a fight, and/or; make a false rape charge.
As the economy gets worse, white folks are probably going to enforce those 7 rules for black people in 9 to 5 jobs, too.
CREE says: Good lookin’ out Mr. Mack Payne. Let’s replace white supremacy with justice—at warp speed. Stop whatever else we’re doing that we have not engineered with that intent.